At Mac And Cheese World we make our sauces fresh from scratch every day. Our cheeses are hand-grated from blocks each morning and our pastas and fillings are cooked right before packaging to ensure that you are getting the best, freshest Mac And Cheese.
We are currently only taking delivery orders for next-day delivery. Maximum delivery distance is 30 miles from downtown Salt Lake City.
A delivery charge of $5.99 will be added to your order.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Log in or signup if you haven't already. Make sure you enter your delivery address into your profile.
2. Browse the menu and choose the flavor and the portion size. We have three convenient sizes to choose from: Small feeds 4, Medium feeds 7-8, and Large feeds 14-16.
3. You will receive a confirmation email when you order.
4. We will deliver to you the next day between 3pm-6pm.
5. Bake or freeze within 3 days.
Ingredients have been fully precooked and are not raw. Baking is required to reheat, melt cheeses, and brown for flavor.
1. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours or in a 225F oven for 1 hour before baking
2. Preheat oven to 375 Farenheit
3. Bake until internal temperature reaches 160. Approximate baking times from cold:
Small - 1 hour, 15 minutes
Medium - 1 hour, 30 minutes
Large - 1 hour, 40 minutes
4. If the top has finished browning before the internal temperature reaches 160, cover with foil and continue baking.
What people say:
"The best Mac and Cheese ever!" -- JMN
"Delicious and really easy to make. It was a hit with kids and adults." -- H. D.